Your Career @ Full Slate
- No open positions.
Submit Your Resume
- Sound like you? Please send your resume to [email protected], plus points for a public github profile and other publicly accessible code.
About Full Slate
- Full Slate was founded in 2008 with the idea that there's a better way for local businesses to sell their services on the web. Online scheduling helps small businesses book more appointments, convert clicks into new clients, and build a loyal clientele. Not to mention it saves a lot of time.
- Today most Americans turn to the Internet first to find local businesses. When service providers use Full Slate, prospective clients searching online can see their open timeslots and immediately book an appointment.
- Over 70% of consumers say they want to be able to make appointments online - and this kind of convenience can be a deciding factor when choosing a service provider. With online scheduling, there's no time wasted playing phone tag and no lost leads.
- Coupled with Full Slate, online advertising can generate more than just clicks or calls for a local small business. It can deliver booked appointments. We help advertisers make sure they're get their money’s worth online by measuring the ultimate CPA: cost per appointment.
- And it’s not just about new clients - Full Slate drives repeat business too. Online appointment scheduling leads clients to book more often and plan farther ahead. Plus the built-in client database and email marketing tools help businesses develop lasting relationships.
- All of which leads to a Full Slate.